*** GET YOURSELF ON THE PROPERTY LADDER - IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS!! BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT SITUATED IN THE MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF WESHAM - CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS ***
*** THIS PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE AT 35% SHARED OWNERSHIP AND BENEFITS FROM HAVING A RECENTLY INSTALLED `BAXI` BOILER, A NEW BREAKFAST BAR, NEW FLOORING AND DECORATION THROUGHOUT ***
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE, ENTRANCE HALL, MODERN OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN
TWO BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER AND BATHROOM
ONE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE TO THE REAR
*** VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE SIZE, LOCATION AND THE SUPERB CONDITION OF THIS FANTASTIC PROPERTY ***
Entrance via telecom door entry system with stairs leading to the first floor.
Door to the front leading into the entrance hall. Recently installed spotlighting to the ceiling. Telephone point. Storage cupboard with spotlight. Door entry control panel. Recently fitted wood flooring.
Modern Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen - 17'1" (5.21m) x 16'8" (5.08m)
Two UPVc double glazed windows to the side. TV point. Cupboard housing the recently installed `Baxi` combi boiler. Modern range of wall and base units in light oak effect finish with complementary worktops and recently fitted breakfast bar incorporating space for the washing machine, fridge and freezer. Electric integral oven and four burner gas hob with extractor over. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Space for dishwasher. Recently fitted wood flooring. Three radiators.
Bedroom One - 11'7" (3.53m) x 9'5" (2.87m)
UPVc double glazed window to the side. Recently fitted wood flooring. Door leading to the en-suite. Radiator.
W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with power shower. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Recently fitted wood flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 8'1" (2.46m) x 7'6" (2.29m)
UPVc double glazed window to the rear. Recently fitted wood flooring. Radiator.
Bathroom - 7'4" (2.24m) x 5'7" (1.7m)
W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with shower head attachment. Extractor fan. Spotlights to the ceiling. Part tiled walls and recently fitted wood flooring.
One allocated parking space to the rear.
The property is offered as part of the Plumlife shared ownership scheme with the purchaser owning 35% of the property. The other 65% is owned by Plumlife and the monthly rent for this percentage including the service charge equates to £308 per month.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.