Sales & Lettings Negotiator (Part Time - to include every Saturday)
Mi Home Estate Agents - Kirkham
Mi Home Estate Agents are looking for an experienced, confident, enthusiastic and successful candidate to join the team at our Kirkham Branch.
Mi Home is an independent agency adopting a refreshing, forward thinking approach to Property Sales, Lettings and Property Management. Established in 2010, we are the number one selling agent in the PR4 postcode, having established a loyal customer base, with client referrals being the driving force behind our business. As one of the areas number one agent, our business is a fast moving one and requires staff to be proactive and autonomous.
We are ideally looking to recruit experienced Estate Agents with proven success.
Job Title: SALES & LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR
- Identifying potential leads from various sources.
- Contacting prospective clients using telephones and email.
- Arrangement of Lettings & Sales instructions.
- Answering general enquiries on the phone, email and walk-in.
- Arranging and Attending viewing appointments.
- Continuing to grow the business
Other responsibilities may include:
- Arrangement of various appointments for both clients and staff.
- Assisting the Branch Manager with various tasks.
- Compliance with Company Policy, Rules and Regulations.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Estate Agent
- Telemarketing / Telesales Agent
- Customer Service Agent
Anyone who doesn’t already have experience in one of these categories need not apply.
If you’re interested, please submit your CV to email@example.com
We will review your CV and contact you with further instructions if you successfully pass the first stage.
Job Type: Part Time
- Sales and Estate Agency experience preferred.
Required licence or certification: